Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lovin' When the Postman Rings - Even Once

I know in this politically correct world 'postman' should be 'postwoman' or 'postperson' but for the sake of the movie's name, 'The Postman Always Rings Twice' (1946), and even though this post and its content really have nothing to do with the movie or ITS content, I chose to stick with postMAN. (Basic movie plot for the curious - A married woman and a drifter fall in love, then plot to murder her husband... but even once the deed is done, they must live with the consequences of their actions.)

Anyways, I love it when he/she comes a'ringin' bringing me mail - specifically a box.

And more specifically a box from publishers/distributors Simon and Schuster containing my author copies of 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: Reboot Your Life.'


The book features my story, 'My Writing Roller Coaster' in which I talk about the twists and turns my writing career has taken and how I got it back on track - and staying there! There were no murders involved to do so (see above-mentioned story plot - See? completely unrelated).

On sale September 16!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment